<body>


Name: Loh Yu Hui Chloe
Date of Birth: December 13 1986
whispery.


Tagboard here
Preferably cbox



wishess.
wonderful birthdae celebration
goldheart propose ring
Honda fit
sony TX1 camera
nice heels
nice dress
new job
get ROM by 2010/2011
adieu.


|andy|
|angie|
|Baobei`jia|
|Cherry|
|Evelyn|
|Evelyn Wed|
|Huijun|
|Jianwen|
|Kailin|
|Lianghui|
|Lihping|
|lilxue|
|mingling|
|Peter|
|Samantha|
|Shawn|
|Sijie|
|Suting|
|Steffie|
|Wenxin|
|dlo brother|
|Zhenye|
|Yingxian|
|YongHong|
|Zhiwei|



past.
walk on the milestones of yesterday

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Friday, August 24, 2007
holidae~ 8/24/2007 11:27:00 PM

finally exam over.. can slp as much as i can le.. winks..

mood has been up and down... haix....

nuting to do.. trying to find things to do.. so decided to bake brownie..

sianx sianx sianx...

this song is specially dedicate for you~ as is yr favourite.. winks~

the lyrics:
I’m so weak
When I am a person who is frighten
I live nt knowing these things ,until you left mi
Although I lurve you everyday and long for you, I try to seal my heart
The tears that won’t stop. keep on flowing for a first time I can’t be like a man

My heart has turned as cold as ice
Eventually, this love was worthless since we broke up

Why did u wan me? Why did u live inside me? The more I wan to figure u out, the more I despise u

Although I love you everyday and long for u, I try to seal my heart
The tears that won’t stop. keep on flowing for a first time I can’t be like a manI can’t forget, even if u forget me
Becox u will be the most important person to me
I wan u and I lurve u even if my life ends while I’m waiting for u
I’ll have no regrets living like this it’s okay while I’m going live with as your man

能够认识你是我的荣幸..
能和你有一段美好的回忆是我的幸福..
能再次的和你相约是我的幸运..
是否能重新回到原点是个迷..
如果能在给彼此一个机会..
我一定会劳劳的握紧你..
在也不让他分开..
希望你也是..

谢谢你在着段时间给我那么多的快乐的时光..